iTunes actually is a media player and library software for iPhone/iPad/iPod, but I believe that almost all the Apple users know iTunes also is a common backup tool. When iTunes recognized your iOS devices, it can backup your data automatically.
Now the newest version of iTunes is iTunes 220.127.116.11, if you have installed iTunes on your computer, when you launch it and it will tip you to upgrade to the newest version. So if you lose your iPhone data for some reasons such as accidentally deleted, factory reset, jailbreak etc. How to extract iPhone backup files via iTunes 18.104.22.168 to recover lost data?
How to Recover iPhone Lost Data from iTunes 22.214.171.124
- 1. Launch iTunes 126.96.36.199 and connect your iPhone to computer with USB porter.
- 2. Be patience to wait until iTunes 188.8.131.52 recognize your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- 3. Right-click on the iPhone icon and click “Restore from Backup”.
- 4. If you have synced your iPhone with iTunes recently, you will have several backup entries can be chosen. Select the latest backup entry appearing under the most recent date and click “Restore”.
- 5. After the restore is complete, you will have your original iPhone data recovered.
But before you recover iPhone lost data from iTunes, you should know that the data existing on your iPhone but not on iTunes will be overwritten and can’t be restored anymore. This is a drawback of iTunes, so how can we recover the data we want from iTunes without lose the new data? There is a software named iTunes Data Recovery can help you to extract iTunes backup selectively.
How to Extract iTunes Backup with iTunes Data Recovery
Step 1. Download, install and launch Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery, select and import iTunes backup file to the iTunes Data Recovery.
Step 2. After a few minutes to see different categories of files, scan and preview the backup files.
Step 3. Tap “Recover” and choose a path for the recovered data.
Now you can recover the files you want from iTunes and no need to lose the other data, it is perfect.