iPod is a wonderful music player loved by a large quantity of philharmonic. However, you may encounter a big trouble if you put too much music into the iPod but lost it for some unimaginable reasons. That’s why so many people find the iPod data recovery solution on the Internet.
First all of, let us to know some common data loss scenarios
* iPod error: If you come across error as “No iPod connected” i.e. you cannot access the files stored in the iPod. It usually caused by the iTunes issues, corrupted iPod files or disk structure corruption problem.
* Frozen iPod: iPod will activate its protection controls automatically to freeze the iPod when the iPod is used for a long time continuously. Battery problem or lack of memory also will due to files corrupted.
* Mismanagement iPod: You may encounter error messages like “Cannot disconnect generic volume at this time, or remove the iPod from computer abruptly when execute translation.
How to Recover Data from iPod Classic, Mini, Shuffle &, Nano
iPod Data Recovery is a great data recovery program which allows you to recover data from backup or from iPod device without backup.
Step by step instructions to recover iPod data with iPod data recovery software.
Method 1. Recover Data from iPod without Backup Files
Step-1. Download and install, launch this software on your PC. Connect your iPod with computer via a USB cable. This tool will distinguish your iPod automatically.
Step-2. Click “Start Scan” to scan your iPod, and all the deleted or lost files will be displayed after the scanning. Preview the data before recovery.
Step-3. Check the files you need to recover, then click “Recover” to finish the recovery.
Method 2. Recover iPod Touch Data from iTunes Backup Files
If you iPod was stolen or damaged, you still can retrieve iPod data from iTunes backup files as long as you have synced your iPod data with iTunes before.
Select “Recover Data from iTunes Backup Files”, then this program will detect and list iTunes backup files, select your iPod iTunes backup files and click “Start Scan” button. And the last steps, please refer to step 3 in method 1.
More about how to use iPod data recovery http://www.any-data-recovery.com/howtouse/ipod-data-recovery.html
Fail to access your iPod because the screen is frozen? Follow these steps to reset it before do iPod touch data recovery:
1. Connect your iPod to the iPod Power Adapter and plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet, or connect your iPod to your USB port on your computer
2. Toggle the Hold switch on and off (slide it to Hold and then turn it off again)
3. Press and hold the Play/Pause and Menu buttons until the Apple/iPod logo appears (about 6 to 10 seconds). You may need to repeat this step.
Enjoy more data recovery tips from http://www.any-data-recovery.com