Ooh, my god, my iPhone shows a red iTunes logo when update to iOS 9. And now my iPhone is displaying ‘connect to iTunes’ screen with a red iTunes logo. Who knows how to fix the iPhone stuck in iTunes Logo.
So many iOS device users complained the iOS issue that red iTunes logo frequently happens on iPhone, ipad and iPod. But don’t worry, in this article, you will know a very powerful but totally free tool, thousands of iOS devices users like to use it to fix red iTunes on iPhone.
The totally free tool named Reiboot. It is a very famous freeware that can help you fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode with just one click. What’s more, it won’t cause any data loss when you fix the iPhone that stuck in recovery mode any more.
How to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode with Reiboot?
1. Download Reiboot on your PC.
2. Connect your iPhone to PC and run the free iPhone reboot tool. You’ll find that the “Exit Recovery Mode” button is now activated when the connection is successfully built.
3. Click on the button and wait for about 10 seconds to fix the recovery mode issue. Then your iPhone will reboot signifying that iPhone is out of recovery mode.
For more details, you can go to the article “How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode”.
Tips: If you lost contacts, music, text messages ,photos, notes,viber messages and other important data from iPhone accidentally, recommend you to use iPhone Data Recovery to recover deleted data from iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4s.
The Reasons why your iPhone stuck in recovery mode?
1. iOS 9/8/7 or other versios update. iPhone stuck in recovery mode after update (iOS 9/8 /7 update) could easily happen when there is an issue or you have extremely low battery life while installing the update.
2. Factory settings restore. iPhone stuck in recovery mode during/after restore could also take place when there is a problem while performing a regular restore.
3. Jailbreak. Wrong operation during jailbreak, jailbreak failure or even the correct steps of jailbreak may get you into jailbroken iPhone stuck in recovery mode.
4. Some unknown reasons. Sometimes when you are using iPhone, it would suddenly get into recovery mode with unknown reasons.
If you want to get more tools about iPhone, you can enter the homepage<<<