Whenever a new iPhone is released, there will be many apple fans prepared to sell the old iPhone and then buy a new one. Then a problem came out: Selling the old iPhone may make their own mobile phone personal information leakage. This is very unsafe! Then, how to erase iPhone data before selling?
In fact, you must need to do some important things before selling your iPhone:
1. Back up your iPhone.
2. Remove your photos from Camera Roll.
3. Turn iMessage off. Open the Settings app > Messages > iMessage > switch to off.
4. Turn FaceTime off. Open the Settings app > FaceTime > switch to off.
5. Disable your iCloud account. Open the Settings app > iCloud > tap “Sign Out.”
6. Log out of Apple ID. Open the Settings app >App and iTunes Stores > tap Apple ID and sign out.
7. Restore to factory settings. Open the Settings app > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
8. Unregister your device at supportprofile.apple.com.
9. Call your carrier and ask them to disassociate the device from your account.
Then, you can try Tenorshare Free care pro to help you permanently delete messages, apps, contacts, photos, etc. from iPhone. And the guide is here:
Step 1: Download Tenorshare Free care pro on your PC, connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable. When Free iPhone Care detects your device. You can select: Quick Clean and Deep Clean.
Tips: Deep Clean could scan deeper and delete more junk files, and need longer time.
Step 2: Select the categories you are to delete, or Free iPhone Care will scan all categories by default.
Tips: If you don’t want to clean others, turn off those options.
Step 3: After scanning, you can click “Clean Now” to clean all the scanned items.
Hope the way to clean up iPhone data can help you! However, some of iPhone users often worry about lost iPhone data, here, suggest you can try Tenorshare iPhone data recovery Free to recover lost iPhone contacts, sms, photos, call history, notes and more.